2010-12-24

managing media

So, as I move towards a more coordinated social media engagement I find there are tools for coordinating between things... of course not all of my things. For example Hootsuite.com, Cotweet.com and Tweetdeck.com all seek to facilitate a coherent online presence -- some for organizations with multiple folks supporting the same on-line streams. From what I can tell, Hootsuite is the preferred tool at this point (2010); although I note it does not support Blogger or Blogspot (i.e. this use) .... sigh. However, the free version of Cotweet doesn't support more than twitter (not even Facebook) ...

No doubt more tools, evolution of these tools and the ever popular public demand will lead to improvements some day.

Happy Holidays and best wishes for 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment